Thursday, November 26, 2009

new chapter

Every time something big happen, you gotta start all over again. It's like opening a new chapter of a book, opening a new door that will lead to another. As for me, I'm doing that. I'm starting all over again. Even though, the characters are still the same, the storyline will be different than before.

It's always been a question on how life takes us to where we are today. Some blame it on fate and some believe they worked their ass off to get where they are. Along the way, some will procrastinate, some give up and some just continue with their will to move on.

It's never easy to start afresh. Wanting to be a better person. They say all habits die hard. But with strong determination and will, anything can be achieved. Perspective and thinking has to be changed. Attitudes towards things in life change too. Not completely and all the good traits are thrown away but not the bad ones.

I just hope and pray that I'll have the courage and strength to start all over again. The past will be the past. What we take is the experiences and the lessons learnt. Appreciate what we used to have even though it kinda late. So appreciate what we have now! The future is what we decide in the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment