Is there something wrong with the relationship?
I can’t seem to find any reason why you’re doing that.
I know you’ve assured me with what you said yesterday.
Is there anything you don’t like about the relationship?
We’ve been through this a lot of times.
I know I’ve promised to lose weight but you may think or see that I’m not doing nay effort.
But I am. I’m trying to cut down my food intake.
I know I did a lot of mistakes and bad decision for this relationship.
Have you gone bored with me?
Or maybe.
I should just stop thinking about it.
He said it was just for fun. No more to that.
I’m still the one he turns to everyday.
Hopefully, there’s no exchange of contacts or emails or whatever shit.
I know he’s not ready for a commitment. I can’t say I am.
Financially wise obviously not. So marriage now is definitely out of the question.
Mentally wise. I really don’t know. Yes, I want to be with him until the day I die.
But mentally ready for a lifetime commitment? Marriage with kids? I don’t think so.
I am committed to him but to take care of him and fulfill my duties as a wife and a mother. I don’t think I am capable of doing that. I can’t even support my parents yet, let alone myself.
I’m sure I can say for him also.
(to make myself feel better)
Monday, May 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment