Oh gosh! I remember I used to update my blog like every other week. But seriously, with work, I’m too lazy to switch on my lappie once i reached home. Everyday, I'm facing the PC at work and I’m online makes the eyes tired to continue facing the lappie at home. So I guess with the free time in between work. I can make full use of the unwasted time to actually share my thoughts and updates in life.
Ok, first up! Updates! Updates! Updates!
I’ve worked for like 2 months already now. I’m waiting to be a confirmed staff after the probation. Hmm, another month to go. Moderate working environment, I guess. I’m not too choosy. When it comes to office politics, just gonna keep my mouth. Thank God, Charlyn is also working with me. Hee! At least I got member. =]
Oh, my maternal grandmother passed away a month ago. It was kinda shocking to see my grans go coz she was healthy after the op until the day when my mum’s sisters, the filial daughters decided to take her when she wasn’t fully recovered. (Anyways, that led to another story) Also, my Mak Long, eldest aunt, paternal side, lost her life to uterine cancer. =[
On a happier note, my dear BFF, Nur Suriani got engaged to her dark knight in shining armor, Mohd. Hee! Personally, yes, I was again shocked with the news. Things happen so fast and changes in a blink of an eye. Oh! Another friend is planning to tie the knot too but not sure when. But I’m not too bothered by it because I have a somewhat-repulsion towards her. -.-“
As much as I’m happy for Sue and I attended her big day to celebrate her once in a lifetime day, I still don’t like people asking me these questions so here’s how I reply.
Q: So when’s your turn?
A: I don’t know.
Q: Aren’t you getting engaged?
A: No.
Q: WHY?!
A: Coz it’s a waste of money.
Then they start babbling all the traditions and saying that I should do at least a small one. Yada, yada, yada.. NO! As much as I want to since everyone is doing it and it looks fun, I SINCERELY DON’T FEEL THE NEED TO DO IT AND WASTE MY MONEY!
And when the time comes to get married, WHICH I HAVE MILES TO GO, then I will start thinking about it. Thanks to someone who wished me GOOD LUCK because Boyfie & I have many miles to go to the next step.
Hmm, what else? Oh yes, I’m graduating this Thursday, 27th May! Woohoo! The robe’s waiting for me to wear it. I really really hope to spend this joyous day with all my family members and also him. But my minah sister is working, and then the boyfie will need to rest after an operation. =[ Hope he get well soon. He’s removing his “button” from his back.
I guess that’s all for updates. It’s pretty much boring because I’m working full time now. But I spend loads of time outside especially with the ‘gang’. Yeah, Nana’s working too. Faizal got a new job. Boyfie pretty much stayed at the same place. =] SO! We’re all now working adults. (Yeah, we weren’t adults even when we were in school) -.-“ –inside joke.
p.s really pissed with some people.
Monday, May 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment